About the Candidate
You are a self-motivated team player who is able to work in a small, fast-paced, yet casual environment. You have the will to succeed and have demonstrated strong performance in prior roles and excellent project management skills. You are well organized, proactive and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
The candidate should have a passion for understanding customer behavior and be able to quickly synthesize data, identify trends, and draw conclusions to develop and communicate actionable and strategic insight for both internal and external stakeholders.
You love challenges, are results-driven and experiment-oriented. You focus on improving customer experience and maximizing meaningful conversions from qualified customers. Working alone and in teams, you follow through and have the ability to autonomously execute projects from conception to completion. You quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of our clients and are invested in helping us build and improve upon our success.
- Communicate directly with clients regarding explanations of strategies, tactics and other issues as they arise
- Create and maintain web analytics dashboards, reports, and reporting tools, and highlight key areas of opportunity in accordance with client goals and objectives
- Monitor the performance of client’s marketing campaigns, contribute professional insights and develop optimization plans to capitalize on growth opportunities
- Stay abreast of industry trends to inform marketing strategy and communicate these trends to clients and our team, focusing on how changes can help improve results
- Research, document and maintain best practices and develop processes to utilize them throughout the organization
- Help our team develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships
- Day-to-day management of all paid search client accounts including bidding, optimization, client inquiries & requests, seasonal adjustments, and roll-out of new promotions
- Plan and lead monthly/quarterly meetings with clients to review performance, explain strategies and tactics and make recommendations for improvement
- Design & build new client paid search accounts including account structure, targeting, keywords and ads, extensions, etc.
- Have working knowledge of each client’s industry to better understand and optimize goals, key metrics, budgets, target audience, etc.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and new technology and communicate these to clients through monthly industry updates posted to the company blog
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably a BBA in Marketing and/or Finance
- Qualification in statistics, economics, accounting, math, or other data-driven fields.
- Expert knowledge of Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, conditional formatting, etc.)
- 1-3 years experience analyzing large amounts of data to develop actionable recommendations
- Digital agency experience preferred
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and techniques
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Familiarity with conversion rate optimization and A/B testing methods
- Experience managing Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns would be a plus
- Google Partners (AdWords) Certification and Bing Ads Accreditation recommended
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords Editor & Bing Ads Editor
- Fluent in Word, PowerPoint, and Google Apps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- You will receive a competitive salary package
- You will benefit from our SIMPLE IRA plan & match
- You will receive a flexible time off package and company laptop
- You can wear what you want
- You will be an integral part of a great culture and work environment
- You will have an opportunity to make a real impact on our business
Relevance Advisors is a fun, fast-growing, team-oriented digital agency headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We are a group of rising and experienced marketing professionals. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages with excellent growth potential, as well as a casual office setting.
We value our relationships with our clients and always seek to serve consumer and client needs. We do not engage in short term strategies and shortcut tactics that sacrifice the ability to build sustainable, long-term success. We have a strong focus on results not just activity, and continually seek and deploy ways to improve performance.
Our Core Values
- Be Nice. It costs nothing to be nice, but it’s worth everything.
- Dream Big. We started the company with only a laptop and an Internet connection, but we dreamed big. Today we are a fast growing agency in one of the most dynamic media markets in the U.S.
- Pay It Forward. We have been the beneficiary of the kindness of others, many of whom asked for nothing in return. It would be simple for us to accept kindness with just a thank you. But that is not enough. We want to pay it forward.
- Follow Through. The most important thing you can do is honor your commitments.
- Love What You Do. Life is too short to be miserable in your job. We want everyone to pursue what makes them happy, even if that’s somewhere else.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume, a writing sample, and a cover letter to [email protected].