About the Candidate
You are self-motivated team player who is able to work in a small, fast-paced, yet casual environment. You have the will to succeed and have demonstrated strong performance in prior roles and excellent project management skills. You are well organized, proactive and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
You have hands-on SEM experience with a technical focus, and are able to speak with and present to clients directly. Your deep expertise in SEM is coupled with a sound working knowledge of retargeting, usability, and web analytics. You understand how search impacts the consumer journey across multiple channels, and can educate our clients with the information they need to make great decisions.
You love challenges, are results-driven and experiment-oriented. You don’t just worry about traffic, you focus on improving customer experience and maximizing meaningful conversions from qualified customers. Working alone and in teams, you follow through and have the ability to autonomously execute projects from conception to completion. You quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of our clients and are invested in helping us build and improve upon our success.
- Day-to-day management of all paid search client accounts including bidding, optimization, client inquiries & requests, seasonal adjustments, and roll-out of new promotions
- Monitor and adjust budgets as necessary to manage against client directed monthly spend limits.
- Complete all monthly reporting in Excel as well as provide highlights and commentary on the performance and events of the month
- Plan and lead monthly/quarterly meetings with clients to review performance, explain strategies and tactics and make recommendations for improvement
- Design & build new client paid search accounts including account structure, targeting, keywords and ads, extensions, etc.
- Have working knowledge of each client’s industry to better understand and optimize goals, key metrics, budgets, target audience, etc.
- Research, document and maintain best practices and develop processes to utilize them throughout the organization
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices and new technology and communicate these to clients through monthly industry updates posted to the company blog
- Expand department offerings to include Display and Social
- Understand how PPC fits into an overall digital marketing strategy
- Work closely with SEO & Analytics teams to share insights and understand non-PPC influences on account performance
- Help our team develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably a BBA in Marketing and/or Finance
- Qualification in statistics, economics, accounting, math, or other data-driven field
- 2+ years of proven search marketing experience - studying search engine guidelines, interacting with search features and technologies, testing optimization tactics and working with businesses
- Digital agency experience preferred but others with strong digital marketing experience will be considered
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Familiarity with conversion rate optimization and A/B testing (Optimizely, Adobe Target, VWO, etc.)
- Experience managing Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns
- Google Partners (AdWords) Certification and Bing Ads Accreditation recommended
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords Editor & Bing Ads Editor
- Fluent in Word, PowerPoint, and Google Apps
- Expert knowledge of Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, conditional formatting, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data to develop actionable recommendations
What’s in it for you?
- You will receive a competitive salary package
- You will benefit from our SIMPLE IRA plan & match
- You will receive a flexible time off package and company laptop
- You can wear what you want
- You will be an integral part of a great culture and work environment
- You will have an opportunity to make a real impact on our business
Relevance Advisors is a fun, fast-growing, team-oriented digital agency headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We are a group of rising and experienced marketing professionals. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages with excellent growth potential, as well as a casual office setting.
We value our relationships with our clients and always seek to serve consumer and client needs. We do not engage in short term strategies and shortcut tactics that sacrifice the ability to build sustainable, long-term success. We have a strong focus on results not just activity, and continually seek and deploy ways to improve performance.
Our Core Values
- Be Nice. It costs nothing to be nice, but it’s worth everything.
- Dream Big. We started the company with only a laptop and an Internet connection, but we dreamed big. Today we are a fast growing agency in one of the most dynamic media markets in the U.S.
- Pay It Forward. We have been the beneficiary of the kindness of others, many of whom asked for nothing in return. It would be simple for us to accept kindness with just a thank you. But that is not enough. We want to pay it forward.
- Follow Through. The most important thing you can do is honor your commitments.
- Love What You Do. Life is too short to be miserable in your job. We want everyone to pursue what makes them happy, even if that’s somewhere else.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume, a writing sample, and a cover letter to email@example.com.