About the Candidate
You are self-motivated team player who is able to work in a small, fast-paced, yet casual environment. You have the will to succeed and have demonstrated strong performance in prior roles and excellent project management skills. You are well organized, proactive and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
You have hands-on SEO experience with a technical focus, and are able to speak with and present to clients directly. Your deep expertise in SEO is coupled with a sound working knowledge of paid search, retargeting, usability and web analytics. You understand how search impacts the consumer journey across multiple channels, and can educate our clients with the information they need to make great decisions.
You love challenges, are results-driven and experiment-oriented. You don’t just worry about traffic, you focus on improving customer experience and maximizing meaningful conversions from qualified customers. Working alone and in teams, you follow through and have the ability to autonomously execute projects from conception to completion. You quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of our clients and are invested in helping us build and improve upon our success.
- Assess client websites and develop prioritized architectural, technical, and content recommendations and SEO roadmaps for each client
- Communicate directly with clients regarding explanations of strategies, tactics and other issues as they arise
- Collaborate with internal teams to architect, implement and manage complex SEO campaigns for enterprise clients
- Perform keyword research, title tag and meta description development and provide on-page optimization recommendations on an ongoing basis
- Conduct competitive benchmarking, analysis, and monitoring
- Monitor clients’ organic search performance, and produce ongoing performance reports measured against ranking, traffic and conversion goals
- Create and maintain web analytics dashboards, reports and reporting tools, and highlight key areas of opportunity in accordance to client goals and objectives
- Review project requirements for each release and work closely with product managers, designers, and developers to implement changes
- Monitor the performance of client’s SEO campaign, contribute professional insights and develop optimization plans to capitalize on growth opportunities
- Stay abreast of industry trends to inform SEO strategy and communicate these trends to clients and our team, focusing on how changes can help improve results
- Research, document and maintain SEO best practices and develop processes to utilize them throughout the organization
- Help our team develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably a BBA in Marketing and/or Finance
- Qualification in statistics, economics, accounting, math, or other data-driven field.
- 2+ years of proven organic search experience – studying search engine guidelines, interacting with search features and technologies, testing optimization tactics and working with businesses
- Digital agency experience preferred but others with strong digital marketing experience will be considered
- In-depth knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools & Bing Webmaster Tools
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) Required
- In-depth understanding of HTML, CSS and web programming languages.
- Experience optimizing content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, SiteCore, Umbraco, Expression Engine, Magento, etc.)
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data to develop actionable recommendations
- Experience with enterprise SEO and rank tracking tools (SearchMetrics, BrightEdge, Conductor, SEOClarity, Moz, etc.)
- Familiarity with conversion rate optimization and A/B testing (Optimizely, Adobe Target, VWO, etc.)
- Experience managing Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns would be a big plus
- Google Partners (AdWords) Certification and Bing Ads Accreditation recommended
- Fluent in Word, PowerPoint, and Google Apps
- Expert knowledge of Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, conditional formatting, etc.)
What’s in it for you?
- You will receive a competitive salary package
- You will benefit from our Simple IRA plan & match
- You will receive a flexible time off package and company laptop
- You can wear what you want and won’t be restricted by location
- You will be an integral part of a great culture and work environment
- You will have an opportunity to make a real impact on our business
Relevance Advisors is a fun, fast-growing, team-oriented digital agency headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We are a group of rising and experienced marketing professionals. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages with excellent growth potential, as well as a casual office setting.
We value our relationships with our clients and always seek to serve consumer and client needs. We do not engage in short term strategies and shortcut tactics that sacrifice the ability to build sustainable, long-term success. We have a strong focus on results not just activity, and continually seek and deploy ways to improve performance.
Our Core Values
- Be Nice. It costs nothing to be nice, but it’s worth everything.
- Dream Big. We started the company with only a laptop and an Internet connection, but we dreamed big. Today we are a fast growing agency in one of the most dynamic media markets in the U.S.
- Pay It Forward. We have been the beneficiary of the kindness of others, many of whom asked for nothing in return. It would be simple for us to accept kindness with just a thank you. But that is not enough. We want to pay it forward.
- Follow Through. The most important thing you can do is honor your commitments.
- Love What You Do. Life is too short to be miserable in your job. We want everyone to pursue what makes them happy, even if that’s somewhere else.
How to Apply
In you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].